Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's Been A While

Well, I am not a chorus director anymore.  Joy and I have been praying and listening to God over the past 3 months, and God is saying "Be a housewife!  Because some of my speech is sloppy, I forget where I am in a sentence, and I say "Wait, wait, wait" a lot when trying to find words to express myself, my chorus students need someone healthy enough to engage them.  That's been missing in our chorus for a couple years.

I just went to the FVA Summer Conference this week and saw lots of great friends, listened to a great choir and "read" chorus music.  This is more frustrating than anything I deal with.  I can hum/scat the part, but I can't speak the words with the part.  I want to sing, but my body just doesn't let me...  Such is life.

God has a new calling for me, I don't know what it is, but I will be ready for it.  Grace and peace to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment